Xperteks is an award-winning, national Master Technology Services Provider that focuses on bringing technology, support and people to growing organizations. We’re a team of high-level technical experts and we only look to hire the best. We pride ourselves on providing a superior client experience when solving business technology problems.
We’re currently seeking a mid level position for PC Onsite and Remote Technical Support position which deals directly with our business clients needs.
As a PC System Engineer, your day to day duties will involve providing on site and remote support to clients who contact us for help. This means working within a team but also autonomously as needed.
You must be willing to be available to work a rotating roster which includes weekends.
It is essential that you are a client-oriented person and able to communicate clearly and effectively with clients on the phone.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and will need to have a Minimum of 4 years’ experience in following areas:
*Daily Functions include: *
- Proficient in Azure
- Proficient in Office 365 and Microsoft Cloud applications
- Manage and resolve alerts generated by monitoring systems.
- Administer and troubleshoot various Active Directory environments
- Administer and troubleshoot Exchange environments
- Deploy and Configure Windows Servers, Exchange Servers
- Troubleshoot and install VMWare virtual infrastructure environments
- Create and deploy scripts as needed.
- Troubleshoot Outlook and Exchange related issues
- Resolve desktop OS related issues
- Document all work performed on a daily basis
- Minimum of 4 years experience in following areas
- Ability to multitask and work with limited supervision a must
- Critical thinker
-Extensive hands on experience of Windows Server
- Extensive hands on experience of Windows 7, 10
- Extensive hands on experience of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Terminal Services a must
- Troubleshoot various user and server issues using remote control technologies
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group to come up with solutions
- Strong networking skills a must
- Extensive hands on experience of Outlook a must
- Experience working in a MSP Environment a plus
- Familiarity with technologies such as RMM, Backup, End Point Protection a plus
- VMWare knowledge a plus
This position will require travel to client sites in the New York metropolitan area.