Xperteks is a proud Manhattan-based Managed Services Provider that focuses on bringing technology, support and people to growing organizations. We are high level technical experts, and we only look to hire the best for our team.
Xperteks is currently seeking a PC Systems Engineer to work in a team environment and provide remote and onsite support as well as installation and troubleshooting of a wide range of client environments.
*Daily Functions include: *
- Manage and resolve alerts generated by monitoring systems.
- Administer and troubleshoot various Active Directory environments
- Administer and troubleshoot Exchange environments
- Deploy and Configure Windows Servers, Exchange Servers
- Troubleshoot and install VMWare virtual infrastructure environments
- Create and deploy scripts as needed.
- Troubleshoot Outlook and Exchange related issues
- Resolve desktop OS related issues
- Document all work performed on a daily basis
- Minimum of 5 years experience in following areas
- Ability to multitask and work with limited supervision a must
-Extensive hands on experience of Windows Server
- Extensive hands on experience of Windows 7, 10
- Extensive hands on experience of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Terminal Services a must
- Troubleshoot various user and server issues using remote control technologies
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group to come up with solutions
- Strong networking skills a must
- Extensive hands on experience of Outlook a must
- Extensive hands on experience of IMAP, POP and Exchange protocols a must
- Experience working in a MSP Environment a plus
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications a plus
- Familiarity with technologies such as RMM, Backup, End Point Protection a plus
- VMWare knowledge a plus
- Working evenings and weekends occasionally may be required