We offer a tremendous growth opportunity for individuals who seek expert development opportunities, be involved in latest technology projects, with a highly skilled team of expert technicians. Our client-focused, family culture, promotes ongoing improvement where every idea and solution is considered. If you have the ability and the passion to deliver extraordinary results, don’t hesitate to contact us immediately
Xperteks offers an excellent compensation package including:
Salary plus growth Incentive packages.
Generous paid time off and eight paid holidays per year
As a Technical Consultant (Solutionist) you will work to deliver unsurpassed customer satisfaction, retention, and increase revenue from existing clients, while developing new business opportunities. The Solutionist needs to personable, attentive, considerate and a master communicator. The Technical Account Manager needs to take the initiative to connect with client executives and other internal staff. Must be self-motivated with a past record of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Increase revenue within existing account bases through value-added service offerings.
- Become the expert in Xperteks capabilities and solutions offerings.
- Develop client relationships, uncover opportunities, understand decision and budget process, qualify and make new sales, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage key vendor/partner relationships to maximize profitability, resources and delivery of solutions to customers and prospects.
- Maintain a strong, documented pipeline of opportunities for current and future quarters within Xperteks CRM system.
- Work alongside senior members of technical service group to develop, implement, and track success of projects.
- Be alert for, and report changes in market conditions, competitive activities, and customer preference/needs.
- Handle customer service related issues involving accounts and or vendors.
- Identify and engage various decision makers within the account and develop a referral program to create new business leads
- Ability to understand, position and successfully sell technical solutions with the highest level of integrity
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3 - 5+ years’ experience in business-to-business sales/marketing, preferably software or technology products/services
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing and presentation skills are essential
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and customer services skills
- Exceptional written and verbal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a technical team. Willing to take ownership of issues and customer situations and develop action plans to assure customer satisfaction
- Ability to design processes to meet business objectives including consistent customer service experiences and increased operational efficiency
Other helpful criteria:
Professional Services Automation systems (Autotask, Connectwise )
Direct experience selling information technology services and products
Knowledge of the managed service provider (“MSP”) business model
If you think you would be a good fit for this position and are looking for a place where your input and performance is valued, we encourage you to apply today.